Free Clinic Services
Health and Hope Medical Outreach offers a free clinic which provides urgent care and basic health needs on a walk-in basis. “Urgent Care” includes injuries or illnesses that require medical attention, but are not serious enough to warrant an emergency room visit. For those who need additional services, we are able to make referrals to specialists and also have arrangements with labs and other medical providers to get needed services at affordable costs.
- Tuesdays from 5:30 PM to 8:00 PM
Health & Hope Medical Outreach
1911 Cooks Hill Road
Patients of any age are served at the free clinic, but must meet all the following criteria:
- Income at or below 200% of the Federal Poverty Guideline
- Uninsured or under-insured
- Residents of Lewis County or South Thurston County
- Care required would not be emergency care (requiring a visit to an emergency room), but fits within our service scope of urgent care
HHMO will not charge a fee for services to patients however donations will be accepted.